Our Web Design Freqently Asked Questions
- How long does it take to create a website?
- Our website development service level completes within 2 weeks for the Select Local Web Design Package and One-Page Packages, 3-4 weeks for the One-Page Custom Design Package and Basic Web Design Packages, and 4 weeks for the Advanced Web Design Package. This period is extended for every added feature requested.
- What is the average cost for a website?
- There are many factors that influence the cost of any given website. Our packaged solutions range from $1497 – $1597 on up for completely custom sites. In any event that your project requires more than what our custom solutions offer, we would be happy to talk to you and provide you with a free assessment.
- Does this include hosting?
- The website design packages do not include hosting. They only cover the website build and the site’s launch as well as 20 days of support after launch.
- What technologies do you use to build your websites?
- Where will you build my website?
- We create a hosting environment for you. The URL will be provided to you once we run the site through our initial QA.
- How many changes can I make to my site without additional cost?
- We value our client’s insights and input. Our clients will be given one week after the initial design has been sent to provide their feedback for revisions at no charge. Please note that design revisions can no longer be made once the development has passed the design milestone and the final design is approved.
- When is payment required for your web development services?
- We require 50% of the estimated fee to be provided prior to the launch of the project, with the remaining payment due upon completion of the project.
- Can I get access to my site while the site is being built?
- We strongly discourage providing access to the site during the development phase. The credentials to the site are turned over once they are hosted in the client server, after the final walkthrough and approval.
- Why won’t you launch on a Friday?
Development best practices discourage launching of sites on Fridays. As most sites represent business that run on weekdays only, weekend launches may cause unforeseen errors that cannot be addressed in real time as our staff and most clients do not work on weekends. This is for sites on one of our maintenance programs.